Yes...six months...that's what is has been. No blog updates. Oh well...just how it went. I had pictures...but just didn't do it. Instead of feeling guilty, I am just back-dating! So since Tanner's birthday (yes August)...it's all catch up!
This is how and when I would have done it--if I didn't miss a beat in the blog world...so pretend you just didn't check my blog in a while. We have had lots of fun --end of summer, Allyson's wedding, back to school, Amelia's big 10 birthday, Halloween, Washington DC, Christmas, and St. George-- and my kids are cute as ever...so here goes the REWIND.... :)
10 months ago





















2 comments:
Wow...way to go Nat! Fun stuff. It's so hard to believe that Amelia is 10 and Preston is 5. And Brookie turns 8 this month too...wow. They're all getting so big. It looks like you had a fun trip to D.C. too. I'm glad you finally got to have a trip away from the kids. Thanks again for your sweet birthday package for Liam. He loved the cell phone and the clothes will really come in handy. We sure miss you guys! Love you!
I was losing hope that you would ever post again! So great to see what you guys have been up to for the past few months :) Your kids are getting so big! Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment